AIM
JoeM3131

Space Shift----align Space Shift----align

Fun Game

Its a good puzzel game, I've played alot over the internet and yours was original, you see alot of puzzel clones everywhere, like tetris and Bejeweled duplicates, but yours didnt copy any puzzel game that i've ever played. Good Job. I like that you put a tutorial button, its a nice touch. You obviously do not need ant advice from any of us, because you are a great scripter.

blobbostuff responds:

Thanks a lot!

I appreciate the compliment

Mass Suicide Mass Suicide

good job

Most of the deaths were generic, but i loved the eraser death, lol. I can tell you put a good amount of time into it. good job.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

very good

this is one of the best flash games i've ever played, most flash games only give you a few minutes of value, but this game will keep you busy for about an hour! I consider this a sleeper hit, it should make the front page.

Zombie shooter 2.2 Zombie shooter 2.2

haven't i alreay played this 3 times alrady?

newgrounds has an update feature that allows you to update any minor changes in your game, instead of you just resubmitting the same game/movie over and over. i'm not trying to insult you in anyway, im just stating the obvious, ultimately its a great game, its the best shooter on this site.

Crapcar Racing Crapcar Racing

Good

You did a good job on this game. Games are much more harder to make than movies in flash. I enjoyed it it was a good all- around game, you have the skills to make even better games, I want to see more from you in the future...
great job

ouandyoi responds:

Thanks =) i'll try my best in my next flash