AIM
JoeM3131

MC:Forums Christmas Colab MC:Forums Christmas Colab

:D

Vandal - awesome animation dude, he was just in a bad situation overall, first to be hit with a snowball and then to fall face first into snow, and to top it off his sculpture was ruined lol.

J_Oberbichler- orignal style and really smooth animation, i loved the part were the critter jumps from his body and throws a snowball lol.

Zebra Pistol Cowboy- haha i love the part where he shoots bullets at the snowball haha.

MindChamber- awesome 3d part and really sweet animation of that kid being hit by snowballs, your animation style is easy to recognize... you just have something most people dont have that puts you over the top, i dont know what it is but you have it :)

Sinister Mentor - great use of tweening, you did a really good job with it, making tweens look good is hard to pull off and you did good!

Bravililostr - haha great animation, it was one of the funniest, when i saw him 'hulk-up' it had me rolling :)

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

haha good one

any average animator can make a movie with popular characters and the fanboys will go crazy for it like an fatkid on a donut.

but you are better than the average animator and you have made great originals, but ironically you might be rembered by alot of users for this movie... thus proving your point.

111 - Gosford Park 2 111 - Gosford Park 2

>:D

you glorified feces and it worked!
this movie is amazing and it really cheered me up. good work with everything.

LeekClock responds:

Thanks! Glad the animation is having a positive effect on people.

Space Shift----align Space Shift----align

Fun Game

Its a good puzzel game, I've played alot over the internet and yours was original, you see alot of puzzel clones everywhere, like tetris and Bejeweled duplicates, but yours didnt copy any puzzel game that i've ever played. Good Job. I like that you put a tutorial button, its a nice touch. You obviously do not need ant advice from any of us, because you are a great scripter.

blobbostuff responds:

Thanks a lot!

I appreciate the compliment

Mass Suicide Mass Suicide

good job

Most of the deaths were generic, but i loved the eraser death, lol. I can tell you put a good amount of time into it. good job.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

very good

this is one of the best flash games i've ever played, most flash games only give you a few minutes of value, but this game will keep you busy for about an hour! I consider this a sleeper hit, it should make the front page.

Show No Tears Show No Tears

nice

wow, awesome song. It's really fast and up tempo from start to finish. I'll be using this in my next movie thanks :)

umdega tup de dega umdega tup de dega

amazing and breathtaking

Wow... you are the next Mozart!
Excuse me for the lack of words iam still trying to catch my breath after that awe-inspiring masterpiece. Truely breathtaking.